CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2020
The UK’s leading beer and pub guide.
The Good Beer Guide is a “must-have” for beer lovers. Fully updated, with listings for 4,500 pubs across the UK, all entries have been selected by CAMRA members. The only book with detailed information on the UK’s 1,800 breweries.
- Best-selling beer and pub guide, now in its 47th edition
- Fully revised & updated, with detailed entries recommending 4,500 of the UK’s best real-ale pubs, in rural and urban areas
- Covers England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man
- Unique Breweries section listing all UK real ale breweries and their regular beers, along with hundreds of CAMRA tasting notes
- Full-colour introduction, with consumer features and industry analysis
This year’s Good Beer Guide is introduced with a foreword by eminent physicist Professor Brian Cox. Fresh from working alongside Manchester brewers J.W.Lees to brew a beer aptly named Cosmic Brew, professor Brian Cox gives us his personal story of the importance of beer and brewing.
British Guild of Beer Writers’ Beer Writer of the year, Emma Inch writes about how diversity enriches the beer world. Licensee and former model Jodie Kidd writes about the importance of preserving the local, drawing upon her experiences as the licensee of the Half Moon in Kirdford.
Please Note – We are currently only shipping products within the UK.
Beer straight from the t'APP
CAMRA's Good Beer Guide App
Get all of the features of the Good Beer Guide and more on your mobile phone. Full listings of all of the 4,500 Good Beer Guide pubs as well as 35,000 more pubs that serve real ale across the UK. Find out more and download the app for free!
News feed, posts and blog
James Dowdeswell answers a few quickfire questions on his perfect pub.
James Dowdeswell at The Attic brewery in Brimingham. Here at the Laughing Sole we are very excited to come back to…
Featured in the Good Beer Guide 2020 Beer Drinker of the Year 2019 Jodie Kidd writes about how we can save pubs from closure…