- Categorised listings of over 200 pubs throughout Britain that everyone should seek out. including:
- 23 categories encompassing the best brewpubs, country pubs, community pubs, family pubs and many more
- Engaging, in-depth reviews of each pub to help readers get the most out of their visit
- Details of cask ale served at each pub along with opening times and contact details
- Informative and entertaining features on beer and pub history and culture
Great British Pubs
A celebration of every kind of pub in Britain, from idylic country gastropubs to urban ultra-modern cask bars and everything in between. The book features full colour photography and additional sections on the history of the British pub.
‘A fascinating celebration of the British pub‘ – the Financial Times
175 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.