- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Press; 2 edition (4 Oct. 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787631133
- ISBN-13: 978-1787631137
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.6 x 20.3 cm
The Perfect Pint
A Beer Lover’s Handbook
Andy Hamilton has tried hundreds, if not thousands, of pints from the avalanche of new flavours now available and has convinced commercial, craft and home brewers across Britain to share some of their top-secret best recipes. So why not swap ‘a pint of the usual’ for something more unusual?
– Learn how to taste – and talk – beer like the professionals.
– Drink some of the finest ales made in Britain.
– Find out the secrets of a perfect porter, an irresistible IPA, a super stout and that marvellous mild.
An in-depth tour of beer and brewing, this is the essential companion for anyone who enjoys a decent British pint.
1 in stock