The English Village Pub Survival Stories
The English village pub, survival stories by Bob Jeffrey
“Commended” Beer Writers Guild Awards 2018 (Writing about Pubs)
Case studies of four village pubs
- Commitment and creativity in managing a way of life at the Carpenters Arms.
- Re-opening a village pub after long-term closure: the aspirations trials and tribulations of the Hog village pub entrepreneurs.
- The Woolpack Inn – An historical village pub embracing a wide range of multiple identities.
- Investing in the village pub: Owning the Red Lion.
- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: E&E Publishing (31 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0993108547
- ISBN-13: 978-0993108549
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 0.8 x 23.5 cm
Out of stock