Highlights of Sheffield Beer Box and Tasting
Join us for an exclusive members’ only, online tasting event, starring six delicious beers brewed in and around Sheffield… on Saturday 17th April at 6pm – 7.30pm.
We cannot hold a live Members’ Weekend AGM & Conference, which was going to take place in Sheffield this year. However you can still enjoy a taste of what the area has to offer and engage in some good beer related chat with our exclusive event!
The online tasting will feature all six of the brewers who will talk you through the beers and share not only their knowledge but their love of all things beer, making for a very special tasting event indeed!
Please note, you do not have to be signed up to the AGM and Conference to buy a box!
Your ticket includes a box of beer, delivery to your address and a link to the online tasting, so please make sure your contact details are correct when you make the purchase.
Beer will be shipped from Tuesday 6th April onwards, you can expect your delivery after this date. The link to the online tasting session will be emailed to you on Thursday 15th April.
Your box will contain six beers which are:
- Neepsend Brewery: Acadia, 3.9% New England Session Pale: 440 ml can
- Kelham Island Brewery: Pale Rider, 5.2%: Premium Golden Ale: 500 ml bottle
- Intrepid Brewery: Stanage, 4.5% Oatmeal Stout: 500 ml bottle
- Triple Point Brewery: Dyad #4, 5.2% DDH New England IPA: 440 ml can
- Bradfield Brewery: Belgian Blue, 4.9%: Speciality Ale – Flavoured: 500 ml bottle
- Abbeydale Brewery: Black Mass, 6.66% Strong Stout: 440 ml can
We hope you enjoy your beers and we look forward to seeing you there!
CAMRA Sheffield & District Branch
Out of stock