DescriptionBeers featured in this beer box.
- OLD JOCK – Broughton Ales : Old Jock Scotch Ale is a masterclass in Scottish brewing, proving that the simple things in life deliver the best reward. A beer of substance, rich and full-bodied, with intense caramel aromas and roasted maltiness, complemented by First Gold, Perle and Fuggles hops. The original, award-winning Old Jock is the perfect companion to the finest food. SLAINTE! Strong, Scottish real ale with a smooth, fruity aftertaste and a traditional Scotch ale punch ABV: 6.7% Style: Scotch Ale
- OREGON TRAIL – Elusive Brewing: We went big on the hops here with lots of Simcoe, Chinook, and Columbus for a classic take on the West Coast IPA style. We went big on bitterness too, to balance out the malt body. ABV: 5.8% Style: West Coast IPA
- GADDS’ NO 3 – Ramsgate BreweryThe true taste of East Kent, this pale ale is brewed simply with pale malt and Goldings hops grown on Humphrey’s farm, just down the road. It’s fresh, hoppy, clean and bitter. Champion Beer of Britain Finalist 2017.ABV: 5.0%Style: Premium Pale Ale
- ON THE BOUNTY – Neptune Brewery Our 5.8% Chocolate and Coconut Stout is rich and smooth, with a velvety dark chocolate character, notes of vanilla and a hit of coconut. Let your senses drift off to a place of paradise. ABV: 5.8% Style: Stout (other)
- TALLY-HO DARK ALE – Adnams Tally-Ho has been brewed at Adnams since 1880. Back then, strong beers like Tally were an everyday drink, and it is likely we inherited the recipe when the Adnams brothers purchased the brewery in 1872. Traditionally a Christmas beer, and brewed in October in limited quantities, many pubs lay a cask down like fine wine and save it for special occasions throughout the year. The bottled version is brewed at the same time as the cask beer and each vintage is unique and can also be kept and matured in a bottle. As a beer with such a rich heritage, the recipe likely changed over time, but the brewing team have been making considerable efforts to steer Tally back towards its authentic profile. Tally-Ho is a limited-edition barley wine that has been brewed at Adnams since 1880. Bottle-conditioned and dark mahogany red in colour, Tally-Ho‘s Christmas cake richness and warmth lends itself to wintery, fireside evenings. Each year’s vintage is unique and can be kept and matured in bottle, just like a fine wine. Tally-Ho is bottle-conditioned barley wine rich and fruity with warming flavours and aromas of sweet raisins, dark chocolate, and toasted bread. It goes through an extended maturation which creates a smooth, round mouthfeel, tempered by a chewy caramel sweetness. ABV: 7.2% Style: Barley Wine
- AUDIT ALE – Westerham BreweryThe Black Brewery in Westerham brewed Audit Ale throughout the early 20th century. Its fame was such that it was supplied to Clarence House for the beginning of the oyster season. This Audit Ale is brewed to the same strength as that brewed in 1938.ABV 6.2% Style: Strong Ale (English)