Now in its 47th edition, the beer-lovers’ bible is fully revised and updated each year to feature recommended pubs across the United Kingdom that serve the best real ale. The GBG is completely independent, with listings based entirely on evaluation by CAMRA members. The unique breweries section lists every brewery – micro, regional and national – that produces real ale in the UK, and their beers. Tasting notes for the beers, compiled by CAMRA-trained tasting teams, are also included. This is the complete book for beer lovers and for anyone wanting to experience the UK’s finest pubs.
CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2020
The perfect gift for the beer lover in your life.
The Good Beer Guide is a “must-have” for beer lovers. Fully updated, with listings for 4,500 pubs across the UK, all entries have been selected by CAMRA members. The only book with detailed information on the UK’s 1,800 breweries, the guide features a foreword by Brian Cox and contributions by Emma Inch, Jodie Kidd and Roger Protz.
- Best-selling beer and pub guide, now in its 47th edition
- Fully revised & updated, with detailed entries recommending 4,500 of the UK’s best real-ale pubs, in rural and urban areas
- Covers England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man
- Unique Breweries section listing all UK real ale breweries and their regular beers, along with hundreds of CAMRA tasting notes
- Full-colour introduction, with consumer features and industry analysis
This year’s Good Beer Guide is introduced with a foreword by eminent physicist Professor Brian Cox. Fresh from working alongside Manchester brewers J.W.Lees to brew a beer aptly named Cosmic Brew, professor Brian Cox gives us his personal story of the importance of beer and brewing.
British Guild of Beer Writers’ Beer Writer of the year, Emma Inch writes about how diversity enriches the beer world.
2025 in stock