- Barleywood Orchard Cider – Our medium dry sparkling cider is made from a selection of traditional bittersweet and sharp cider apples. It is clean, crisp, fruity and easy drinking. Very refreshing and great with food.
- Crafty Nectar No. 9 – No.9 is delicately smooth, bursting with juicy blackberry and vanilla notes. 100% Dabinett juice fermented with fresh Blackberries, infused with Hibiscus leaf. The age old fruit pairing, Apple and Blackberry revitalised by Hibiscus.
- Nightingale Wild Disco – Wild Disco is a little bit different. A sparkling medium-dry Cider made from 100% wild-fermented Kentish dessert apple juice. (Discovery) some floral, red apple and rose aromas. Fresh and zingy on the palate with a clean finish.
- North and South Cider – Full Juice & Wild Fermented in the Highlands – 5% ABV Apples used were 50% Dabinett & Yarlington Mill (Grown in Somerset) and 50% predominantly James Grieve and Katy along with a smattering of various unknown donated garden apples (Grown in the Highlands)Unpasteurised with no sulphites added, gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
- The Orchard Project – Local Fox London – is made with apples handpicked from community orchards and gardens across London. It’s a medium, wild fermented full juice sparkling cider that is well-balanced light and fresh on the tongue with a subtle sweetness..
- Palmers – Ruperra -This medium sparkling perry is made from a blend of Betty Prosser, Blakeney Red, Thorn, Oldfield, Brandy and Winnalls Longdon Pears.
A tasting evening with The Ciderologist – Gabe Cook
Join Gabe Cook for an evening to explore and discover Modern British Cider.
9 September @ 7:30pm
Try the ciders and read Gabe’s book at your leisure!
An evening with Gabe Cook and the cider box tasting bundle is available to pre order now!
CAMRA Member: PRICE £40 – Please ensure you are logged in to receive a £5 discount – this will be applied at the Checkout:
We would like to invite you to an exclusive evening that dives into the traditional and ancient craft of cider making. A tradition that has now diversified, and innovated and is currently now the world’s fastest growing drinks category!
CAMRA is delighted to collaborate with The Ciderologist and industry expert Gabe Cook to bring you:
- Some of the best examples of British real cider to sample taste in a box
- An evening of vibrant discussion and debate with Gabe and cider producers
- An opportunity to purchase a Modern British Cider book and tasting bundle.
Your cider box will be delivered from the 26th August and our delivery company will contact you directly via email with the details.
On the 7th of September you will receive an email with the zoom log in details for the tasting on the 9th September so keep an eye on your emails (make sure to check your junk folder too).
The tastings will be recorded and made available after the session so you can watch again at your leisure.
£45.00 – £58.00
Out of stock