Join us for an online tasting event, starring six delicious beers brewed in and around Sheffield on…
Saturday 17th April at 6pm – 7.30pm.
We cannot hold a live event at the iconic Sheffield City Hall this year. However you can still enjoy a taste of what the area has to offer and enjoy some great beer and interesting beer related chat with our exclusive event!
The online tasting will feature all six of the brewers who will talk you through their brews and share not only their knowledge but their love of all things beer, making for a very special tasting event indeed!
Please note, you do not have to be signed up to the AGM and Conference to buy a box!
Your ticket includes a box of beer, delivery to your door and a link to the online tasting which will be emailed to you nearer the time – so please make sure your contact details are correct when you make the purchase.
Beer will be shipped from Tuesday the 6th of April and you can expect your delivery after this date. The link to the online tasting session will be emailed to you on Thursday the 15th of April.
Your box will contain six beers which are:
- Neepsend Brewery: Acadia, 3.9% New England Session Pale: 440 ml can
- Kelham Island Brewery: Pale Rider, 5.2%: Premium Golden Ale: 500 ml bottle
- Intrepid Brewery: Stanage, 4.5% Oatmeal Stout: 500 ml bottle
- Triple Point Brewery: Dyad #4, 5.2% DDH New England IPA: 440 ml can
- Bradfield Brewery: Belgian Blue, 4.9%: Speciality Ale – Flavoured: 500 ml bottle
- Abbeydale Brewery: Black Mass, 6.66% Strong Stout: 440 ml can
We look forward to seeing you there.
CAMRA Sheffield & District Branch
Please log in to receive your member discount.