Available to pre-order now!
Publication date 12th September 2019
CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2020 now available to Pre-order !
Special advance price for members of only £12 +p&p*
- Best-selling beer and pub guide, now in its 47th edition
- Fully revised & updated, with detailed entries recommending 4,500 of the UK’s best real-ale pubs, in rural and urban areas
- Covers England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands & IoM
- Unique Breweries section listing all UK real-ale breweries and their regular beers, along with hundreds of CAMRA tasting notes
- Full-colour introduction, with consumer features and industry analysis
Now in its 47th edition, the beer-lovers’ bible is fully revised and updated each year to feature recommended pubs across the United Kingdom that serve the best real ale.
- The special pre-order price of £12 is available to CAMRA members when logged in to the shop. Available to non-members for £14.
Click on the images below to find out more..
Foreword by Brian Cox
Fresh from working alongside Manchester brewers J.W.Lees to brew a beer aptly named Cosmic Brew, professor Brian Cox gives us his personal story of the importance of beer and brewing.
With updates on the state of the nation’s pubs, breweries and beer from well-established beer writers – Roger Protz, Emma Inch and Tim Hampson as well as an update on Pub Campaigns from the National Executive, beer tasting notes from beer tutor and master trainer Christine Cryne, the Good Beer Guide 2020 is packed full of interesting articles.
CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2020
is sponsored by
This year’s guide has been sponsored by Cask Marque. Cask marque recognises the value of the Good Beer Guide being the consumers voice whilst it endeavours to ensure that the quality of real ale is maintained to a high standard by those licensees who choose to be assessed for the Cask Marque award.
Pubs in the Good Beer guide that have been awarded the Cask Marque accreditation are highlighted with the use of the tick symbol.
Overseen by Cask Marque, Stay in a Pub is a collection of boutique pubs, traditional coaching inns and affordable pub accommodation covering the length and breadth of the UK. Book your stay online and enjoy delicious locally sourced food, cracking beers, open fires, welcoming local hospitality and of course a comfortable bed for the night.